October 2020 reminder
Here is what we are doing to keep you SAFE now that we have re-opened the Branch (June 2020)
- Operating at reduced capacity to respect physical distancing measures.
- Accepting limited party sizes that adhere to BC specific physical distancing regulations. ( maximum 6 )
- We have deep cleaned our Branch and added additional cleaning and sanitizing to our existing food safety and hygiene standards as required.
- We have trained and educated our staff to ensure their safety and that of our members and guests.
- We are keeping up to date with all public health guidelines as they evolve.
- We have implemented payment by credit and debit only.
- Members and guests will be asked to sign in and be screened by a temperature check before entering the branch. We ask that you keep 6 ft of distance between you and others, follow the markers on the floor and respect the space of others.
- We have hand sanitizer stations throughout the branch for members and guests to use anytime.
- We have empowered our staff to choose to stay home if they feel unwell or send home anyone who is showing symptoms. Employees must complete a health check questionnaire and temperature screening before commencing their shift.
We look forward to welcoming our members and the public into our restaurant. Our success and the safety of everyone will rely on everybody’s co-operation with the “New Normal”.
Be Kind. Be Calm. Stay Safe